Newest V101 VCM II Diagnostic Tool for Ford with WIFI Wireless Version
Best quality FORD VCM II for Ford and MAZDA with wifi
Top 4 Reasons to Get for Ford VCM II:
1. Newest Software Version: V101
3. For Ford VCM II diagnostic tool is the new for Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It supports WiFi and provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin for Fords, including all new 2013 for Ford vehicles
For Ford VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from for Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new for Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin for Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 for Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin for Fords.
5. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
6. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
7. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
8. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
For Ford VCM II Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Wireless Adapter