Customized Launch Creader CRP Touch Pro Full System Diagnostic EPB/dpf/TPMS/Service Reset/Golo/Wi-Fi With BMW BENS adaptor
- Ex Tax: $512.00
- Price in reward points: 512
- Product Code: CRP001
- Reward Points: 5120
- Weight:2.00 kg
Launch CRP Touch /Touch Pro:
1. WiFi enabled for Web Browsing
2. Graph multiple PIDs of Live data
3. 5” inch high resolution touch screen
4. One-touch vehicle identification, access All Vehicle Systems for Reading and Clearing Codes & Live Data
5. Modular software updatable
Notes:This is Launch CRP Touch Pro standard package,is not including BMW,BENZ adaptors.
If you need the BMW & Benz Adaptors,Pls contact the seller.Need pay for extral for the adaptors.Thank you.
Performs The Following:
1. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB),
2. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS),
3. Oil light Resets,
4. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) service,
5. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
6. Battery Management Registration
7. Android Based- load your favourite apps
8. Extensive Pre-OBDII vehicle compatibility
9. Rugged, Padded Storage Case
10. Trilingual, English, Spanish & French
11. GOLO ready! Remote diagnostics & telematics
The Launch CRP TOUCH/ TOUCH PRO is a diagnostic scan tool that runs on the Android. Derived from Launch x431 professional diagnostic platform, this full-function scan tool offers a complete OEM-specific coverage for 76 systems on 46 domestic, Asian and European makes including all software upgrades and instant technical response with the data logging function. Designed to put affordable diagnostics into the hands of technicians who want their own tool, CRP TOUCH series scan tool offers full access to all vehicles and all Modules, for reading and clearing codes, live data and graphing. Additionally this tool includes reset, service and adaption capabilities for electronic parking brake, steering angle, oil lights, DPF, TPMS and battery registration. The CRP-229 includes an internal battery, WiFi access to the Internet, MBZ and BMW proprietary adapters and integral camera and storage case.
The growing complexity of automotive systems, along with the incorporation of more and more electronics, has made vehicle diagnostics tools indispensable for any shop and vehicle technician.