Autel MaxiDAS DS708 is ingeniously designed to recreate the functionality of the tools used by automotive manufacturers’ dealers, empowering independent garage shops to provide complete servicing in their own shops. Autel MaxiDAS® DS708 works on Asian, European and American cars with multi-language.
Original Autel MaxiDAS DS708 Wireless Scanner
Top 6 Reasons to Get Autel Maxidas DS708:
1. Support Multi-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian
2. One Year Free Update Online
3. Extensive Vehicle Coverage for More Than 50 Domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes
4. Powerful Function, Support 12V Petrol and Diesel
5. Complete Function Capability Including Live Data, ECU Programming, Sensor Initializations, Coding & Module Set Up Functionality
6. Wi-Fi Internet Capability: allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
Feature and Function:
1.Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes
2.Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems
3.Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others
4.Unparalleled OBDII functionalities supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes
5.Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
6.Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up
7.The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability
8.Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips
9.WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
10.Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics
11.Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation
12.Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing
13.Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
14.Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting
15.Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
16.Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
17.Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems
18.Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting
19.Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages
20.Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training
21.Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys"
22.Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Memory: Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card
Communication Interface: OBD,USB Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -10 to 70°C
Operation: Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN
Autel MaxiDAS® DS70 carlist:
1. Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
4. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
6. LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED – Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED – Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received.
Main Power LED – Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
8. Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 – 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
9. Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
10. Handgrip The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
12. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens.
Important: Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen display.
13. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tool’s diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
14. DLC Cables
The DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan tool and vehicle’s DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension cable may also be used.
15. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
This section shows the software which is currently used for the tool.
The MaxiDAS software is provided on a SD Memory card and can be updated. Free
software updates are available periodically on the Internet at www. maxidas.com.
1. Software Applications Overview
The software has two main features: perform vehicle component test and provide information that may assist you in understanding the component.
Scan Diagnostic Applications
To perform scan diagnostic tests, identify a vehicle you wish to test from the main screen.
Following the instruction on each screen that appear to access to the function test. The
diagnostic functions varies depend on the type of vehicle.
Auto Scan (HONDA) … Chapter 5
Diagnostic Trouble Codes…Chapter6
Live Data (OBDII) …Chapter 7
Freeze Frame …Chapter 8
Component Test(OBDII Only) … Chapter 9
I/M Readiness (OBDII Only)… Chapter10
O2 Mon. Test ( O2 Monitor Test)( OBDII Only)…Chapter11
On-Board Mon. Test (OBDII Only) …Chapter 12
The Playback function is used for reviewing saved data files. The data files are saved to the Maxidas’s memory card with the data stream saving function, DTC saving function,freeze frame saving function and the automated testing and diagnostic system. See Chapter … at Page …for details
AUTEL DS708 Package List:
1. Main part
1pc x DS708 main unit
1pc x Stylus pen
1pc x 4GB SD memory card
1pc x Carrying case
1pc x OBDII 16PIN
1pc x Honda 3pin
1pc x AUDIA 2x2
1pc x Benz 38pin
1pc x BMW 20pin
1pc x Chrysler 16pin
1pc x Fiat 3pin
1pc x GM/Daweoo 12pin
1pc x Honda 3pin
1pc x Mitsubishi/Hyundai -12+16pin
1pc x Kia 20pin
1pc x Mazda 17pin
1pc x Nissan 14pin
1pc x PSA 3pin
1pc x Toyota 17pin
1pc x Toyota 23pin
3. Test cable
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Cigaretter Lighter
1pc x Clipper cable
1pc x AC Adapter
1pc x RS232 serial cable
2pcs x Lighter fuse 6*30mm
1pc x SD Card reader
1pc x CD
1pc x User's manual
1pc x Quick guide
1pc x Package list