The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
The best price GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner Pro Kit
If you order this item, we can provide you a card (32 MB PCMCIA Card) with any one of these following softwares,please choose the software you want when you place the order:
3. SAAB-2012 software
4. SUZUKI -2009software
5. ISUZU-2013 software
7.Australia Honlden-2012 software
GM Tech2 Connection with Candi interface Picture
GM Tech 2 Connection without Candi interface picture
GM Tech2 Specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
GM Tech2 Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
software version and Language for reference:
GM-English 33.004 1991-2014
GM-Spanish 33.004 1991-2014
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Italiana 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
SAAB-English Spanish Italian Korean 148.000
OPEL-English V167 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
HOLDEN-English? V149 1999-2013
Australian Holden 147.000
ISUZU-English CAN-BUS 107.021 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models after 2010)
ISUZU-English K-Line 11.62 1996-2013 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
Please note in your order the software of your choice. or you can contact our customer service.
Tech 2 Kit Includes
1. Tech 2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
3. Data/Sensor/Trouble Code Manual
4. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
5. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
6. SAE 16/19 Adapter
7. NAO 12/19 Adapter
8. Candi Module
9. Battery Power Cable
11.DVD (Electronic Documentation V13.0 and TIS 2000)